- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate morsels (6 oz)
- 1 cup coconut flaked
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° (325 if using a glass pan). In 13x9 baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter.
- Pour sweetened condense milk evenly over crumbs. Top evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts; press down gently.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly before cutting.
Share this Recipe