- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light karo syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice crispies
- 1-6 oz bag butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix sugar and syrup together in a saucepan and heat to a simmer just until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Off the heat add peanut butter and stir until melted. Add rice crispies and quickly spread into 9x13x2 in pan greased with butter.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips in the microwave. Spread on bars and cool before cutting.
Share this Recipe