|Cook Time||4 hours|
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds lean ground beef browned
- 16 ounces canned kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 16 ounces corn
- 10.75 ounces canned tomato soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 cup chedder cheese sharp, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3-4 white potatoes diced
- Brown Hamburger
- Place all ingredients into a sturdy freezer ziploc bag.
- I mixed this a bit with my hands, and then laid flat, pushed as much air out as possible and froze it. I will mix it well once I place it in the crock (trying to avoid making more dirty dishes for myself).
- Mix well and then cook on low for about 4 hours or high 1-2 hours.
Share this Recipe