- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black-eyed peas
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles diced
- 1 medium sweet red or green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 2 packets equal
- Mix and chill. Serve with tortilla chips.
Share this Recipe
This is one of the easiest recipes to make! It tastes just amazing and is always a party favorite from Football games to Formula 1 races!