Saw this recipe and knew I had to have it.
- 1 angel food cake plus ingrdients to prepare
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 8 oz light cream cheese room temp
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- preheat oven to 350 and line the bottom of a 10x15x1 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure that it lays flat on the bottom). Do not grease the pan. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 20 min, until the top is golden and the edges start to crack. Note: It will rise up in the pan significantly, even over the top, But even though it gets high it should not overflow--if you're concerned, slip an extra baking sheet or a piece of foil underneath just in case. Loosen cake from the edges of the pan while it's still warm. Spread out a clean kitchen towel and sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Flip warm cake onto the towel, peel off the parchment paper and immediately roll up starting at the short end, with the towel inside. Let cool completely (at room temp for 1-2 hours or pop in the fridge or freezer momentarily if you're impatient. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and cream and beat on low until combines then high for 3-4 min until fluffy and stiff peaks form. unroll cooled cake and spread with half the filling and top with half the berries. carefully roll back up without the towel and place on a serving plate. spread top and sides with remaining filling and top with remaining berries. serve immediately.
Share this Recipe