- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peeled tart apples chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; add to egg mixture just until combined (batter will be very thick). Stir in the apples, cranberries and walnuts.
- Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Share this Recipe