I had an extended Christmas this year. My family could not get together all at one time so I have three glorious days of partying. But that also meant three days of cooking. The ideas this year were not flowing as easily as I hoped so I turned to magazines and TV for ideas. I came up with some super ideas. I decided on snacks for Christmas Eve. These are some of the recipes.
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper chopped
- 2 cups cheeder cheese shredded, a room temp
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese shredded, at room temp
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In food processor, pulse garlic until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers.
Share this Recipe