|Cook Time||5 hours|
- 1-2 lbs of country-style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- Place pork in resealable gallon size freezer bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over pork. Mix together in bag and zip closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-7 hours.
Share this Recipe